Mava Cake | Parsi Bhonu with Chef Kayzad | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
By: Sanjeev Kapoor KhazanaPublished: 3 years ago
246 Likes 17 Dislikes
A flavouful cupcake with prominent flavour of khoya. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
1½ cups mava
1½ cups refined flour
1¼ cups butter
1¼ cups castor sugar
1½ teaspoons vanilla essence
¼ teaspoon mace powder
½ teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180° C. Place individual silicon cupcake moulds on a baking tray and line them with paper cupcases.
2. Cream together butter and castor sugar in a bowl using an electric beater till light and fluffy.
3. Break in eggs one by one and whisk. Add vanilla essence and mace powder and whisk well.
4. Sieve together flour and baking powder and whisk well. Add mava and gently fold.
5. Put some prepared batter into the lined silicon moulds filling ¾ of it.
6. Put the tray into the preheated oven and bake for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven, slightly cool and demould.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf