Easy Homemade Spaghetti & Meat Sauce Recipe: The Best Spaghetti And Meat Sauce
By: PbjVintageCookingVidz2Published: 3 years ago
14, 172 Likes 2, 040 Dislikes
Click the link below if you want to donate to PBJ!
Follow Me On Social Media
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce Recipe
8oz Spaghetti Pasta
1 Lb Ground Beef
16oz Sweet Italian Sausage
1 Small Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
1/2 Small Red Bell Pepper, Chopped
1 Medium Onion, Chopped
4 Tbs Diced Tomatoes
4 Tbs Tomato Paste
36oz Spaghetti Sauce
3 Tbs White Sugar (Optional)
2 Tsp Seasoning Salt
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Black Pepper
1. Place a pot of water over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, break spaghetti in half. Add to pot and boil for 8 to 9 minutes.
3. Drain water, then sit spaghetti aside.
4. Chop peppers and onion into small pieces.
5. Place a skillet over high heat. Add ground beef and sweet Italian sausage meat.Me
6. Stir and break meat up.
7. Once meat changes in color, add peppers and onions.
8. Season meat with seasoning salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and pepper, then stir in well.
9. Cook meat until well done.
10. Add sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and sugar (optional) to a pot, then stir in well.
11. Drain oil from meat. Add meat to pot of sauce, then stir in well.
12. Add spaghetti (optional), then stir in well.